Providing complete peace of mind to the UK transport industry

0141 237 6950
Basket - Checkout

Do I need a transport manager?

Transport managers (or CPC holders as they are also known) are required for Standard-type licences. Restricted licences do not require a transport manager to be listed on the application. In as much that a transport manager is not required on paper for these types of licences, it is highly advisable to have a member of staff or a suitably appointed party assume the responsibilities of ensuring compliance with all latest legislation.