Providing complete peace of mind to the UK transport industry

0141 237 6950
Basket - Checkout

What should I do if I lose my DQC? Can I still drive?

You should contact the DVSA if your card has been lost, stolen or damaged. There will be a £25 fee for the replacement. You can still drive professionally for 15 days while waiting for your replacement card to arrive so long as you have paid the fee.

To speak to a member of the DVSA CPC team, please call 0300 200 1122.