Providing complete peace of mind to the UK transport industry

0141 237 6950
Basket - Checkout

Can I appeal a decision against me?

You can appeal against a decision made by the Traffic Commissioner to the Upper Tribunal Administrative Appeals Chamber.

You need to complete a “Notice of Appeal” within one month of receiving the Traffic Commissioner’s written decision.

It is advisable to get some advice on the decision that you intend to appeal – get in touch with us where we can connect you with a highly experienced specialist solicitor.

Category: Public Inquiries