Providing complete peace of mind to the UK transport industry

0141 237 6950
Basket - Checkout

Do I need a transport manager?

Transport managers (or CPC holders as they are also known) are required for Standard-type licences. Restricted licences do not require a transport manager to be listed on the application but a ‘responsible person’ should still be nominated by the licence holder to assume the responsibilities of ensuring compliance with all latest legislation.

Category: Operator Licence Applications