Providing complete peace of mind to the UK transport industry

0141 237 6950
Basket - Checkout

What should I do if I have lost my CPC card? Can I still drive?

You should contact the DVSA if your Qualfication Card has been lost, stolen or damaged. If stopped by DVSA or the Police, you can be fined £50 if you’re unable to produce your card.

There will be a £25 fee for the replacement. You can still drive professionally while waiting for your replacement card to arrive so long as you have paid the fee.

To speak to a member of the DVSA CPC team, please call 0300 123 7721.

Category: Driver CPC Training